Sunday, July 22, 2012

Color Drawings: The Final Week











The final week of color drawings and the still life was designed to allow each of you to wander into the great outdoors while still indoors. Each of you have done a wonderfully creative job this semester and as I've said each week that you continue to be the most talented group of students since I started teaching the summer drawing class. Each one of you bring something new to the table each week with regards to how you perform in the classroom. Each of you have learned not only how to "see" but to draw with some confidence and understanding of what drawing encompasses. It's been great fun for me and just know that anytime any of you need anything during your tenure at GSU don't hesitate to give me a yell. Wish each of you the very best in the years ahead...and I do sincerely hope each of you will continue to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment